Machine Learning, AI and myself.

I am an ardent fan of engineering, although I haven't studied engineering in graduation I've a strong inclination towards technologies and learning them.

I know how to code, write websites, do animations, understand the coding structure and even understand complex codes ever written by any engineer.
Although to work in this field a strong mindset, logical reasoning, and thought clarity with a vision is required.

I started learning these technologies way back in my graduation where I was taught HTML website development, which I found to be way easier than economics and accountancy combined. I also learnt RDBMS relational database management systems, and moving forward I also learnt C++ and Java core basics but not in depth.

Although these were technologies which were working on top demand during those days, I didn't want to get into this field coz I'll always be driven by people of bad ideas and the unfair opportunity cost of losing jobs and becoming unemployed eventually as these top IT companies are famous for laying off their employees.

Sooner or later I realised the advancement in engineering field and at the same time I found out how this was helping me develop as a person in general.

HTML a web development language which uses tags to develop a site.

An interesting thing about HTML is that it enwraps your main content and deliver the outputs without the tags being shown.
Basing to his i enhanced my communication by wrapping deep thoughts which gives people a shot to stop and think about what i just said.
Tagging conversation and your outputs of communication is what i what i learnt from this language.

Many times it require us to be having difficult conversations with people to strive on decisions, that's where I started using his skills of wrapping thoughts with a deeper understanding of what needs to be said and then the person would get that straight but will.not be able to respond back at the moment.
Coz the focus of conversation is not shifted towards expression but shifted towards the command trying to understand what was just said which seems to be right from all the angles having no way of questioning back. That's logical reasoning.

Having said that, logical reasoning is a skill which is used to assess people people on their cognitive abilities, the basic thought process what every human being is expected to have to work in a role which involves decision making.
It's a very vast area often this is used in entrance examinations too.

Coding and logical reasoning go hand in hand.

Then I came across RDBMS, Relational database management system. A tool which is based on managing data logically and in a relational way. 

Data is vast, information is even more vast, it involves creating, maintaining, updating, managing and leading data for using at the right time with right information in a right format.

My ex partner's sister was a professor of RDBMS and I really liked that. Coz I thought I'd use this to convince her for winning my ex but she didn't even thought of meeting me upon so many requests too. Still that's a different ride altogether.

In RDBMS, information is stored and accessed in SQL, structured Query Language, meaning in simple sense, structure your data in a way that whenever you enquire about it, it should be able to respond back in the same language as written.

This shifted my memory and thought process completely.

Imagine you come across tons of information everyday, you read it and forget it, what a waste of time if it's not available at the right time with right information.

My ex partner said I've a very strong memory power which I acknowledge it to be my strength as she wwas able to identify it in me.

Now I understand that it was because of RDBMS that I'm able to store, classify, manage and update heaps of data at right time with right information. Coz of the thought process of how RDBMS works. 

These 3 skills form mostly if what I do everyday.

Now are the days is machine learning and AI.

To be contd...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seed these habits !

Healing After a Breakup !

Anybody can be a marketer with these simple terms.