Are you nervous? Just do it !

Do you know what is the most important skill that will help you in your career/life?

The answer is:

Having good confidence and not being nervous.

If you can control your nervousness, you can achieve a lot in life.

All of us feel nervous when we have to communicate.

Usually, we talk without a problem when we talk with friends.

Because with friends, we have nothing to hide. We are just being ourselves.

In general, most of us are not just being ourselves with the world around us.

We put up a fake mask to face society.

We try to show ourselves as someone we are not.

That's why we feel nervous.

Many people cannot speak on the stage fluently and easily.

Many people cannot do webinars confidently.

Many people cannot do sales without nervousness.

Many people cannot talk to authority without nervousness.

(Many guys cannot even propose to their girlfriend confidently, just do it. She'll value it, believe me, one moment with her can change your whole life.)

The secret to many good things in life lies in not being nervous.

And the only way not to be nervous is to be honest - and have nothing to hide.

The more honest you are, the less nervous you will be.

I have spoken with numerous people and trained publicly too. Just to get rid of fear and overcome it.

I do various trainings in office with people.

But I do not get nervous because I am honest and I try to learn from it.

Honest, not only in what I say but also the way I behave and the things I do.

When you become honest in the way you live, the nervousness will go away.

And that's the best way to get good at public speaking, webinars, sales and speaking to authority.

If you can get rid of your nervousness, a lot is waiting for you in life.

But the price to pay is - be honest.

Let me know what you think of this today.

Do you agree that not being nervous is important in life and business?

And do you agree that the only way not to be nervous is to be honest?

I had gained speaking ability, expressing things, finding right words for right situations, proposing my girlfriend, learning many things not because of nervousness but because of being honest. I was nervous proposing to my girlfriend at first but because of her only I got to know how much honest I need to be, at same time value that honesty and maintain honest relationship with her. 

Like in primary school were taught honesty is the best policy.

Honesty is a big term, you got to be honest with your girlfriend, with yourself, with skills, with your performance, with your teammates, and to your career and life.

Honesty pays back but nervousness doesn't.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seed these habits !

Healing After a Breakup !

Anybody can be a marketer with these simple terms.